MaxPatch Patch & Paint Formula
- Ready to Paint
- Water Clean-Up
- No Priming or Sanding Required
- Made in the USA
MaxPatch Interior/Exterior Premium Spackle
How to Apply:
- Clean and dry surface.
- Using a clean putty knife, press spackle firmly into hole or crack and smooth over.
- Smaller repairs may be painted within 30 minutes with latex paint.
- If sanding is desired or if oilbased paint is used, allow thorough drying of (1 to 4 hrs). Cooler temperatures and higher humidity will prolong drying time. Do not apply at temperatures below 50 degrees.
- Store above freezing.
- MaxPatch cleans up easily with water.
Download Safety Data Sheet
See it in Action
Do I have to use primer after applying MaxPatch Premium Spackle?
Once dried, MaxPatch is ready for paint - no sanding or premier required.
Do I need a solvent to clean the MaxPatch from my knife and tools?
No, MaxPatch Premium Spackle cleans up easily with water.
Where to Buy